2010-05-01

Nothing new here

Just now I had the impulse to write something, after awhile. But really, I don't have much of a new idea to report. That is embarrassing and frustrating.

I did do a relational data modeling workshop just now, true, but that's just about repeating knowledge somebody else produced and which I just happen to know. Phoney on all of the wrong levels. Something like that doesn't contribute anything new; it's about parroting the real thing from ages ago, which the listeners/attendees should already have read about fully by themselves.

Perhaps I should take solace in the knowledge that I now belong to the select crowd of bloggers who actually post negative results? And no, not even that: my post isn't even negative and funny enough. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment